Click here to edit title

CALL US AT 956-316-4400

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > ***EPB's 2013 "Demolition" Scenario Tournament***

Estevan650
Administrator

***EPB'S 2013 "Demolition" TOURNAMENT DETAILS BELOW***

- The 7-10 Player "Demolition" Scenario Tournament will be held on Sunday, Feb 10th at Noon, and the last day to register your team is Thursday, Feb 7th! Entrance to the Tourney is just $20 with ALL-DAY field admission included!! (Registration is available online @ www.PaintballBattlegrounds.com, and at our field office) Now, for the PRIZES! Throughout the tournament, we'll be raffling out goodies like E-Flex Goggles, Halo Loaders, Valken Exile Pod Harnesses, New Battlegrounds T-Shirts, and Formula 13 Paint amongst all the participants on-site!!! For the 1st Place team, the coveted EPB 2013 "Demolition" Scenario Tournament trophy will be yours to boast!!!

- This entertaining event is meant to be fun, switch things up a bit, and see how Scenario Tournaments are received here in the Valley. The tourney will be held with a minimum of six 7-10 player teams, and may be rescheduled if the minimum is not met.

- Call 956-316-4400 for more details!

February 1, 2013 at 2:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ckhh0426

When is the tournament gonna take effect!? I wanna ref it soooo bad! lol

February 23, 2013 at 9:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mav1234

Hey is the tournament still postponed and if it is can we still register

March 3, 2013 at 8:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Estevan650
Administrator

mav1234 at March 3, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Hey is the tournament still postponed and if it is can we still register

The date will be announced soon, and yup, you and your team can (and are encouraged to) register asap! It's gonna be a good time ;)

March 6, 2013 at 5:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Estevan650
Administrator

At the moment, this tourney is unfortunately still postponed w/o a date due to some of our other projects requiring more of our attention. This "Demolition" Tourney is something I really want to bring to EPB in the not-too-distant future, so don't lose any hope that it's gonna happen, fellas! In the meantime, I still encourage any teams of 7-10 interested in joining to call our offices and give your contact info so you may receive a future invite when the time comes. Take care, guys - Estevan

--

--Do or do not. There is no try.--

May 14, 2013 at 2:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mav1234

Is there a fee to enter the tourny? And is there any prize other than the trophy?

May 24, 2013 at 9:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mav1234

Sorry. Last question. Where can I sign up on the site

May 24, 2013 at 9:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.